2 bedroom terraced house for saleEra Street, Sale
- Stunning two bedroom period end of terrace
- Side driveway proving off road parking
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Situated within a moments walk of Sale Centre
- Larger than average enclosed rear garden
- No onward chain
A BEAUTIFUL END OF TERRACE COMPLETE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING WHICH FORMS PART OF ONE OF THE AREAS LAST REMAINING COBBLED STREETS. This charming two bedroom property features an open plan layout to the ground floor and is a presented to the very highest of standards throughout. Further benefits include a very well maintained and MUCH LARGER THAN AVERAGE rear garden for a property of this type. Situated in a privileged position within only a moments walk of the many amenities of SALE TOWN CENTRE and falling within catchment for a number of Trafford's most highly regarded schools including Springfield Primary School and St Joseph's catholic primary school both of which have been described by Ofsted as 'outstanding'. Warmed by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. In brief the accommodation comprises: Open plan living/dining room complete with dual aspect windows, inset gas fire and solid oak flooring. There is also a fitted kitchen which provides access to the rear gardens. To the first floor there are two bedrooms the master being particularly well proportioned spanning the full width of the property. There is also a family bathroom which has been fitted with a white four piece suite. Externally to the rear there is a ample sized garden with well established shrubbery displays. To the side there is a driveway providing OFF ROAD PARKING. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Living Room - 12'7" x 11'10" (3.84m x 3.61m) -
Dining Room - 12'3" x 10'1" (3.73m x 3.07m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 11'10" x 10'11" (3.61m x 3.33m) -
Bedroom Two - 11'1" x 6'0" (3.38m x 1.83m) -
Bathroom - 6'0" x 8'11" (1.83m x 2.72m) -
Rear Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53548575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27727812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.