4 bedroom detached house for saleChanterelle Walk, Clowne, S43 4FN
- NO CHAIN
- SUPERB OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN/FAMILY SPACE WITH CENTRAL ISLAND & INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- CONTEMPORARY DOWNSTAIRS WC
- SUPERB EN-SUITE
- STUNNING FAMILY BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GENEROUSLY SIZED REAR GARDEN
- 2 ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES
**NO CHAIN** Superb recently constructed four bedroom detached property benefiting from stunning open plan dining kitchen / family living space with integrated appliances and is ideal for entertaining family and friends, lounge with windows to three sides, downstairs WC, contemporary en-suite shower room and downstairs family bathroom. Also having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, generous rear garden and two allocated parking spaces. The property also has the benefit of the NHBC warranty.
The property resides on a newly built development amidst similar properties within Clowne which is well placed for a good range of amenities including shops and schools. The motorway network, Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield and Worksop are all within easy travelling distance.
* Open plan Dining Kitchen / Family living space: 5.05m x 6.8m (16' 7" x 22' 4")
* Lounge: 3.28m x 4.38m (10' 9" x 14' 4")
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Bedroom 1: 2.96m x 4.38m (9' 9" x 14' 4")
* Bedroom 2: 3.32m x 3.92m (10' 11" x 12' 10")
* Bedroom 3: 2.75m x 3.5m (9' x 11' 6")
* Bedroom 4: 2.2m x 2.89m (7' 3" x 9' 6")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53549307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.