10 bedroom hotel for saleSt Chads Road, Blackpool, FY1 6BP
- 10 Bedroom Licensed Hotel - 7 En-Suite
- Close to Promenade
- Catering for 24 Guests
- 1/2 Bedroom Private Accommodation
- In Lovely Order Throughout
- 10 BEDROOM LICENSED HOTEL - ST CHADS ROAD BLACKPOOL - 7 EN SUITE ROOMS - 1 & POSSIBLY 2 BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION -
Brommheads Estate Agents pleased to offer this beautifully appointed 10 bedroom licensed hotel for sale.
The hotel is situated in the popular holiday location of St Chads Road in South Shore Blackpool.
Ground Floor: Fabulous Bar Lounge decorated to a high standard. The bar has a range of optics.Dining Room with seating for 20 diners. Single Bedroom (this is currently used as a storeroom but could easily be used as a private accommodation bedroom if required).Fitted Kitchen with a range of catering equipment to cater for all guests.
Lounge with wood effect flooring leading to:
Bathroom comprising three piece suite with shower over bath.
1 Family Bedroom – En-Suite.
1 Twin Bedroom – En-Suite.
2 Double Bedrooms.
1 Single Bedroom.
Shower and Toilet.
1 Family Bedroom – En-Suite.
4 Double Bedrooms – All En-Suite.
Exterior: Paved area to the front. Part covered yard area to the rear which acts as a beer cellar.
Agents Notes: The hotel is centrally heated and has double glazing.
Rates: Rateable Value £4,600 taken from the VOA Website March 2015.
Buisness: We are informed by our client that trading accounts will show a turnover in excess of £26,500 per annum.
Viewing: By appointment through Broomheads Estate Agents..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA44S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.