Light Industrial for saleMelrose Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 7ES
- Offices + Industrial Unit / Warehouse
- Suitable for a Number of Uses
- Substantial Propety/ Excellent Potential
- Car Park For 3 Motor Vehicles
- Priced to Sell
- This part single and part 2 storey brick built building for sale is a substantial freehold property is situated in Layton Blackpool, close to the busy shopping area of Westcliffe Drive and benefits from overlooking playing fields.
Kitchen (approx 42sq ft).
Storeroom (approx 199sq ft).
Tool Room (approx 29sq ft).
Storage Area (approx 453sq ft).
Storage Area (approx 203sq ft).
Office 1 (approx 218sq ft) with wood effect flooring.
Office 2 (approx 162sq ft) with wood effect flooring.
Office 3 (approx 114sq ft) with wood effect flooring.
Secure courtyard with car parking for 3 motor vehicles.
The property is centrally heated.
We have been informed by the Vendor that they may consider a lease back on the premises. We would calculate the rent at approx £8,000 per annum if leased.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL9. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.