1 bedroom apartment for saleRedland Road, Bristol
- Garden Flat
- Very desirable location
- Close to amenities
- Close to Durdham Downs
- Very well presented
Hall floor flat forming part of a handsome Victorian property on Redland Road. The very well presented flat has separate bathroom, kitchen, living room and bedroom. Exceptionally light and bright. *ALLOCATED PARKING and SHARED GARDENS**
This one bedroom hall floor flat forms part of a handsome Victorian property on Redland Road. The very well presented flat has separate bathroom, kitchen, living room and bedroom. The front facing rooms which look over the garden both have very large windows making the space very light. ** ALLOCATED PARKING AND SHARED FRONT AND REAR GARDEN**
This one bedroom hall floor flat forms part of a handsome Victorian property on Redland Road. The very well presented flat has separate bathroom, kitchen, living room and bedroom. The front facing rooms which look over the garden both have very large windows making the space very light. The bedroom bay window is a really fabulous example of the grandeur of it's era. It is located at the higher end of Redland Road which grants very easy access to Durdham Downs, Clifton, Redland and Gloucester Road. The communal hallway must be noted as it is very well presented and retains many period features such as the stained glass windows around the door and secondary doors. There is a SHARED GARDEN to the front and rear, outside bike store, and one ALLOCATED parking space to the rear. Offered for sale with no onward chain, early viewing is highly recommended.
Ground Floor Entrance
Solid wood main front door with brass door furniture into vestibule area complete with individual post boxes and central alarm system.
There is a secondary glass paneled internal door to the hallway. You are met by a grand staircase that services the first floor. This space is extremely light due to the central ceiling light/window in the roof. There is also a decorative tiled floor in exceptional condition.
Traditional wooden front door leading into the property.
Entry into open and clear hallway space. There is wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, coat rail and wall mounted shoe storage. You also find the fuse box and electronic phone entry system.
Kitchen 10' x 5' 4" ( 3.05m x 1.63m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Natural light provided by a sash window which is side facing. Below the window is a shelf space perfect for functional or decorative items. Attractive tiled flooring. Vaillant wall mounted combination boiler and extractor fan. There is additional and attractive storage in the form of shelving and a spice rack. Space for additional white goods such as a dishwasher.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 3' 11" ( 3.02m x 1.19m )
Modern and sleek bathroom suite, Attractive tiled floor as used in the kitchen which complement the modern kitchen fittings. Shower over bath with glass screen. Extractor fan incorporated in the spot light over the bath.
Bedroom 12' 11" x 10' 6" Max into bay ( 3.94m x 3.20m Max into bay )
This room is very light and bright with fabulous bay window. The windows are sash and have working shutters. Full fitted storage cupboards and wooden effect laminate flooring. The bedroom looks forward and over the front garden.
Living Room 17' 6" Max into bay x 10' 8" Max into alcove ( 5.33m Max into bay x 3.25m Max into alcove )
Very light and bright from the large garden facing window. Wood effect laminate flooring. Decorative fire surround which incorporates a mantle and 'deco' style mirror. Fitted shelving units into alcove .
Attractive and well kept communal front garden which is mainly decorative.
Spacious rear garden which is shared. There is additional storage for bikes. Also access to a hidden bin store area.
Allocated parking for one car to the rear of the property. Accessed via lane from the main road and from paved path from garden.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53550711.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.