4 bedroom detached house for saleWike Ridge Avenue, Alwoodley, Leeds
- Executive detached family home
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Guest w.c., living room, study/office
- Utility room, open plan kitchen diner with family area
- Four beds, master with en suite
- House bathroom, gardens to three sides
- Driveway & double garage
- EPC E
Having being tastefully enhanced by the present owners is this superb four bedroomed detached home situated in this highly popular and always sought after residential development of Alwoodley.
Benefitting from a gas central heating system and double glazing throughout an early inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer which in brief comprises; An elegant reception hall, guest w.c., a stylish living room to front elevation, study/office.
There is a spacious kitchen diner with integrated appliances that opens up into a delightful family/snug area having patio doors to the rear gardens. A further door leads to a utility room.
To the first floor is a galleried landing area, four bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and contemporary house bathroom.
Outside the property is situated on a corner plot having gardens to three sides. There is a rear enclosed, private garden with a patio area for outside entertaining. A driveway provides off street parking in front of a double garage with up and over door.
Wike Ridge Avenue is situated nearby to an array of extensive local amenities in Moortown and Roundhay which offer superb facilities including local shops, lively bars, restaurants and street cafes. Moor Allerton Retail Park with Sainsbury's and Homebase is close by as well as Marks and Spencer's Food. An excellent choice of schooling and sporting facilities is available including David Lloyd Leisure Centre and a selection of top golf courses. There are good local transport links providing access into Leeds City centre and surrounding areas with the Ring Road close by for those requiring access to motorway networks at Wetherby or for links to Bradford, York and Harrogate.
Sure to be of interest to a wide range of purchasers, early viewing is highly recommended and can be arrange via our Moortown office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53551488.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO071492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.