3 bedroom apartment for saleGlyn Road, Hackney, E5
- 3 BED SPLIT LEVER APARTMENT & SHOP PREMISES & STORE ROOM
- FREEHOLD INCLUDED
- LARGE KITCHEN/DINER WITH GRANITE WORKS SURFACES & FLOORING
- LOUNGE WITH GRANITE FLOORING
- BATHROOM/WC & SHOWER/WC & SEP. WC
- SMALL STUDY
- REAR GARDEN WITH WOOD DECKING
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR LIVE/WORK OPPOTUNITY
Wild & Co. are pleased to offer for sale this unique 3 BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT WITH SHOP TO FRONT, STORE ROOM, CONSERVATORY & REAR WOODEN DECKED PATIO GARDEN. Situated in prime location of Lower Clapton, close to the ever popular Chatsworth Road & Homerton High Street and Homerton Train Station.
Offering an IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY or POTENTIAL LIVE/WORK UNIT for someone looking to run a business and have living quarters behind.
The property has recently been fully refurbished to a high standard and benefits from; being arranged over 3 floors with 3 bedrooms, large open plan kitchen/diner with granite work surfaces, breakfast bar & floor tiling, bathroom/WC, shower room/WC, lounge, small study room, side conservator and wooden decked patio garden as well as a fully fitted shop unit to front and store room.
Shop: 16' x 16'
Kitchen/diner: 21'9 x 10'11
Conservatory: 20'3 x 5'11
Bedroom one: 10'1 x 9'5
Bedroom two: 9'8 x 6'9
Bedroom three: 15'2 x 9'05
Lounge: 16'11 x 12'9
Store room (to be measured)
Garden: 17'2 x 17'1
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Glynresi. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wild & Co., Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.