4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 10 The Scalpcliffe
Withdrawn from Market
- Exclusive and Private Development
- New Build Home
- Finished to a high standard
- High specification and integrated appliances
- CAT 5E Cabling
- Full finish including carpets and flooring
- Audio system throughout the ground floor
- Large Kitchen/Dining Room
- Detached property
- En-Suite shower room
FULL DESCRIPTION 'The Scalpcliffe' is an exclusive private development providing four detached bespoke homes situated in a suburb to the East of the town of Burton On Trent. The properties are approached via a private sweeping driveway and have the benefit of double garages, CAT 5E cabling, audio system to the ground floor, integrated appliances and finished to a very high specification with flooring and carpets included. Each individual property will be sold with a 10 year NHBC certificate and will be completed in June 2016.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMODATION A double glazed entrance door leading in the entrance hall, doors lead off to the ground floor accommodation and stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Sitting Room: 7.29m x 3.67m (23'11" x 12")
Kitchen/Diner: 7.29m x 2.90m (23'11" x 9'6")
All fittings are to a very high standard, gas central heating and UPVC double glazed cream windows and doors throughout.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMODATION First floor landing
Bedroom One: 3.73m x 3.71m (12'3 x 12'2)
En-suite Shower room: Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; corner shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Bedroom Two 3.40m x 4.05m (11'2" x 13'3")
Bedroom Three: 3.79m x 3.04m (12'5" x 10')
Bedroom Four: 3.45m x 2.71m (11'4" x 8'11")
Family Bathroom: Fitted with a four piece suite comprising; bath with stainless steel mixer tap over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and a corner shower unit.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101411002547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acquire Properties, Burton - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.