2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarke Brow, Middleton, Manchester, M24
- PRETTY 2 BEDROOM TRADITIONAL TERRACED HOUSE
- DELIGHTFUL OPEN OUTLOOK TOWARDS PARISH CHURCH
- RARE OPPORTUNITY
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
- USEFUL IMPROVED LOFT AREA WITH SKYLIGHT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MIDDLETON CENTRE
Enjoying a delightful open outlook towards Middleton Parish Church at the front, this attractive traditional style mid terraced house is highly recommended for internal inspection. Nicely presented throughout, the accommodation comprises vestibule, lounge with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen/diner with good range of attractive fitted units, two good bedrooms plus bathroom/wc. The property further benefits from a useful, improved loft area with skylight, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Pleasant, enclosed, paved yard of a good-size and having a useful brick outbuilding. Telephone lines open until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am until 4pm weekends - please phone or email to arrange a viewing.
Ryder & Dutton are delighted to offer for sale 10 Clarke Brow, Middleton.
Enjoying a delightful open outlook towards Middleton Parish Church at the front, this attractive traditional style mid terraced house is highly recommended for internal inspection.
Nicely presented throughout, the accommodation comprises vestibule, lounge with feature fireplace, spacious kitchen/diner with good range of attractive fitted units, two good bedrooms plus bathroom/wc. The property further benefits from a useful, improved loft area with skylight, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Outside, there is a garden to the front, whilst to the rear there is a most pleasant, enclosed, paved yard of a good-size and having a useful brick outbuilding.
Clarke Brow is a continuation of New Lane which is found just off Rochdale Road (A664). The property is ideally situated for access to Middleton Town Centre and its comprehensive range of local amenities and facilities including doctors, dentists, the recently opened Middleton Arena and Tesco superstore. The Old Boars Head and the Ring 'o' Bells Public Houses are within 'stumbling' distance. Middleton Technology School and Cardinal Langley School are within easy reach. The property is located just a few minutes drive from the M60/M62/M66 and offers easy access to Manchester, Rochdale and Oldham centres. Manchester International Airport is approximately 30 minutes drive away.
From Long Street (A664) turn into New Lane and follow the road just past the Ring 'o' Bells where New Lane turns into Clarke Brow and the property is found on the left-hand side.
All mains services are available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53558694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CEN170209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Middleton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.