2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRookery Close, Lowestoft
- SUMMER SALE! REDUCED FROM £240,000!
- *GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000*
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Garden
- Oulton Broad Location
- Viewings Advised!
SUMMER SALE! REDUCED FROM £240,000! *GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000* DETACHED BUNGALOW with 2 BEDROOMS. Offers a FRONT & REAR GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY! Situated in a sought after OULTON BROAD location! Call us TODAY on 01502 585998 for more information!
SUMMER SALE! REDUCED FROM £240,000! *GUIDE PRICE £230,000 - £240,000* We are pleased to offer this Detached bungalow in a ideal locaton in Lowestoft. With two bedrooms a kitchen and good size lounge diner this property has great potential.With a front and rear garden and a driveway leading to the garage this property will make a great home for anyone. This property is offered with no onward chain.
Summer Sale! Reduced From £240
UPVC double glazed door and window to the side, with a cupboard, a radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 10' 1" x 16' 5" ( 3.07m x 5.00m )
Open plan. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors, with a gas fireplace, a radiator, TV point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.46m x 2.59m )
Open plan. UPVC double glazed window to the rear, with a radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a range of wall & base units and work surfaces. Features a sink/ drainer, 1 1/2 bowl, an electric cooker and cookerhood, plumbing for a dishwasher/ washing machine and a radiator. Part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 13' 6" into recess & wardrobes ( 3.07m x 4.11m into recess & wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, with fitted wardrobes, a radiator, telephone point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 12' ( 3.07m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front with a radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side. Features a bath, shower, WC and wash hand basin, with a raditaor and fully tiled walls.
Laid to lawn with a wall surrounding and a driveway.
Fully enclosed rear garden. Offers both patio paved and laid to lawn areas, with mature trees and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53559084.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.