3 bedroom flat for saleOne New Malden, New Malden, KT3
- Impressive three bedroom split level flat
- Outstanding new development in the heart of New Malden
- Open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms
- 10 year structural warranty with Premier Guarantee
- Contemporary bathroom with underfloor heating
- Benefits from a lobby concierge
Located in a brand new development in the heart of New Malden, this stunning three bedroom split-level flat comprises an open-plan reception room with contemporary fitted kitchen and private balcony.
One New Malden is ideally situated moments from the extensive range of shops, restaurants and bars on New Malden High Street and fast train links in to London Waterloo can be accessed from New Malden Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1060626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.