4 bedroom detached house for saleStone Lane, Winterbourne Down, BRISTOL, BS36 1DJ
- ? 4 bedroom family home
- ? Outstanding southerly views
- ? Garage & off road parking
- ? Open plan kitchen/dining/living room
- ? Sitting Room
- ? En suite shower room
- ? Cloakroom & utility room
- ? Self contained one bedroom annexe
An outstanding four bedroom family home with far reaching views over open countryside with additional split level one bedroom annexe The accommodation consists: entrance hallway, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining/living room, utility room and sitting room. The first floor has 4 bedrooms - including en-suite guest room. There is a self contained annexe with its own kitchen, shower room, lounge and double bedroom. Outside there is parking to the front of the property with a separate driveway providing parking for at least 4 cars and a large single garage. The rear garden enjoys a beautiful southerly aspect with raised sun terrace, feature stone walls, level lawned area, mature flower beds and borders and a large decked seating area.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 310716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Winterbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.