2 bedroom flat for saleThe Bowling Green Stretford M32 0HN
- LIFT TO ALL FLOORS
- RECENTLY PROFESSIONALLY REDECORATED THROUGHOUT
- HIGH QUALITY FLOORCOVERINGS INSTALLED THROUGHOUT
- NEWLY INSTALLED WORCESTER COMBINATION GAS CENTRAL HEATING BOILER
- FANTASTIC VIEWS OVER THE BOWLING GREEN
- COMMUNAL RESIDENTS LOUNGE AND TERRACE
- OVER 55'S AGE GROUP ONLY
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
FABULOUS BOWLING GREEN VIEW FROM BALCONY - A luxury retirement apartment for the over 55’s. Great first floor location. Lift to all floors. Two good sized bedrooms. Lovely lounge with balcony off. On-site building manager in situ. Video/Telephone entry system for security. Gated, dedicated parking space. Gas central heating system and double glazing. Fitted kitchen with appliances. Well appointed bathroom with shower. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
With a radiator. Cupboard off with plumbing for a washer.
BATHROOM / WC
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Ladder radiator, tiled areas and an over the bath shower with an anti splash screen fitted.Extractor fan. Newly installed chrome heater.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
17’8” reducing to 15’10” x 12’3” with a radiator, a double glazed window and a double glazed door with an adjacent fixed side panel to a balcony with an outlook over the beautifully manicured Bowling Green. Door to:
8’2” x 6’8” with a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and an excellent range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor canopy.Integrated fridge and freezer. Tiled areas. Newly installed (January 2018) Worcester combination gas central boiler.
14’5” x 8’1” with a radiator and double doors to a Juliette balcony. There are two further double glazed windows, one having an aspect towards the Bowling Green.
10’6” x 9’8” with a radiator and a double glazed window. Fitted wardrobe/storage space with mirror fronted sliding doors.
The development stands within beautifully landscaped gardens that incorporate a gated parking area.
Energy Performance Certificate Rating: B
Council Tax Banding: B
A service charge is payable of £201.89 pcm approximately. (to be confirmed by solicitors)
The apartment has recently been professionally redecorated throughout. High quality floorcoverings installed throughout. Newly installed Worcester combination gas central heating boiler.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.