5 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Helmsley, North Yorkshire
- STUNNING FAMILY HOME
- PRIVATE LAWNED GARDENS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
- EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- OFF STREET PARKING AND GARAGE
- SUPERB AT HOME OFFICE
Station Road has always been a delightful family home. In recent years, the current owners have gone to great lengths to create what is now a substantial family home; offering a flexible living accommodation over two floors.
For sale with sealed unit double glazing and gas central heating the property in brief comprises: Reception hallway with restored Victorian tiles, cloakroom with w.c., utility room, spacious kitchen/diner with triple aspect, roof light and doors onto a wooded area to one side and opening out onto a deck on the other side - ideal for entertaining. The kitchen boasts Quartz work surfaces with integrated appliances and an island unit.
There are two large reception rooms, one currently used as a sitting/games room with a home cinema, the other is used a large playroom. To the side of the property is a large south facing conservatory with stone built raised beds and glass roof.
On the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite and castle view, four further bedrooms and four-piece house bathroom. Additionally, there is a sizeable office/studio to the rear of the property with a panoramic window overlooking the garden.
Outside the property offers delightful lawned gardens to the front with herbaceous borders, ample off-street parking via the gravelled driveway; which leads to the detached garage with up and over door. To the rear are large enclosed lawned gardens with a variety of fruit trees including plum, apple and pear. There are also a hazelnut tree, raspberries, strawberries, a grapevine, figs, nectarines and gooseberries along with raised beds for flowers. There is a delightful wooded area to the side of the house with a magnolia tree taking centre stage.
In Helmsley there's an excellent choice of schools, being in the catchment area for Ryedale School (outstanding) with renowned Ampleforth College 5 miles away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102752000105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Black Homes LTD, Wetherby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.