3 bedroom terraced house for saleFreshwater Road, Reading
- Deceptively large Victorian Terrace House
- 'No Onward Sales Chain'
- Spacious and versatile accommodation over three floors
- Front aspect dining room
- 19' x 11' living room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & underfloor heating
- Two first floor bedrooms
- Separate three piece bathroom
- Loft conversion with full width dormer to
Sansome & George Reading - Having already been extended, this deceptively large Victorian Terrace house is located in the ever popular 'New Town' area of Reading, east of the Town Centre and within close proximity to a large array of amenities to include Palmer Park with Sports facilities,local Schools, Suttons Business Park (with newly opened 'Aldi' Supermarket) as well as a range of local Convenience Stores, Pubs and Restaurants. Reading Mainline Train Station (London Paddington 27 Minutes) is just over 1 mile away by foot along the River Kennet and can also be reached by the regular 'Orange 13 & 14' Bus services. The A4 and A329M linking Junction 10 of the M4 Motoway are also within 1 mile.
Offered to the market with 'No Onward Chain' the property offers deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation arranged over three floors. From the Covered Porch the Front Door opens to a charming front aspect Dining Room leads through to an impressively generous 19' x 11' Living Room with engineered wood flooring and stylish designer radiators. To the rear of the Ground Floor the fitted Kitchen with underfloor heating, measures 15' in length and along with ample storage and integrated dishwasher, washing machine and free standing range cooker. On the First Floor Bedroom 2 and a versatile Bedroom 3/Study are serviced by a three piece Bathroom suite. A staircase leads up to a professional 'full width dormer' converted Loft to create a well proportioned Master Bedroom. To the rear of the property is an enclosed 18' x 12' south east facing low maintenance rear Garden. The property also boasts UPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating via recently replaced 'combination' boiler.
Viewings by appointment come strongly recommended. Please contact (0118) 958 3333 for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53574531.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27730746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.