2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWilberforce Way, Gravesend
Offers in Region of
- 2 Bedroom semi detached house
- No stamp duty for first time buyers
- No Chain
- Large double glazed conservatory
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Cosmetic updating required
- Parking to the rear with potential for a garage
- Potntial side and rear extension STPP
This two bedroom semi detached house is being sold with no chain so a quick purchase can be achieved. The home does require some cosmetic updating but there is nothing to stop anyone moving in and doing the work around themselves while living here. There is a modern boiler that has been serviced annually as well as double glazing so the cost of theses two things can be ruled out. There is potential to extend the home too (STPP) and if this is your intention then its likely the work required will be getting done anyway which makes this the perfect blank canvass. The home currently offers a L shaped lounge diner and fitted kitchen. Across the back of the home and accessible from either kitchen or lounge diner is a large conservatory. To the first floor the property has two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with separate WC. Outside the home has Parking to the rear and garage potential. It also has gardens on three side of the property. We look forward to seeing you at the open house on Sunday 8th April between 10am-12pm but remember appointments are required.
Entrance Porch: 5'9" x 3'
Lounge Diner: 17' x 13'10" (L shaped)
Kitchen: 11'4" x 7'10"
Conservatory: 20' x 7'2"
Master Bedroom: 13'10" x 9'7"
Bedroom Two: 13'10" x 7'11"
Bathroom: 5'11" x 4'9"
Separate WC: 6'5" x 2'8"
Front Garden: approx 30' x 30'
Side Garden: Approx 15' wide
Rear Garden: Approx 60' x 25'
Parking to the Rear:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 54736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.