2 bedroom apartment for saleChatham Street, Ramsgate, Kent
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat in town centre location
- Refurbished throughout
- Cash buyers only
- Available now!
- EPC energy rating D (65)
If you are looking for an investment then this must be top of your viewing list!This flat consists of 2 bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room; an open plan lounge/kitchen, and a separate 3 piece bathroom.The property has brand new bathroom and kitchen flooring, boiler, several new windows and has had new flooring and also redecorated throughout.The location is excellent for easy access to the town, shops, harbour, transport links via bus and station.The property has previously been let for £575pcm, making it a great buy to let opportunity.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/diner: 17'0 x 11'8 (5.19m x 3.56m)
- Kitchen: 8'7 x 7'10 (2.62m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 x 8'8 (4.42m x 2.64m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 7'4 x 6'1 (2.24m x 1.86m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53575177.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11430038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Ramsgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.