3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHall Close, Bodham, Holt
- Brand New 3 Bedroom Shared Ownership Home
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and wc
- Favourable village location
- 10 Year NHBC warrenty
- Fully fitted kitchen with AEG appliances
Plot 14 is a brand new 3 bedroom semi-detached shared ownership home, located in this delightful village. Boasting a fully fitted kitchen with AEG appliances, vinyl flooring to the kitchen, bathroom and wc, call to register your interest today!
The Hoppings is a stunning collection of just 16 open market, shared ownership and affordable brand new homes built by Broadland St Benedicts. Thoughtfully designed, some with brick and flint elevations, the shared ownership and open market homes will have landscaped rear gardens and a 10 year NHBC guarentee.
This home is available for sale from an initial 40% shared ownership basis with rent payable on the remaining share.
Applicants must be registered with Help to Buy and North Norfolk Your Choice Your Home website to be eligible to apply. Applicants will be subject to financial assessment and will need to meet the local connection criteria. Priority will be given to applicants living in the following parishes: Bodham, Baconsthorpe, East and West Beckham, Gresham, Hempstead, High Kelling, Kelling, Upper Sheringham and Weybourne.
Please call the office on 01263 713343 to express an interest and for further details on how to apply.
The Hoppings is a stunning collection of just 16 open market,shared ownership and affordable brand new homes built by Broadland St Benedicts, a subsidiary of the Broadland Housing Group. Set in the North Norfolk village of Bodham, just 4 miles from the prestigious town of Holt. The Hoppings is named after the Bodham village “hop” dance events of the 1950s, The Maddison, The Swing and The Lindy Hop are energy efficient homes named after the famous dances. Externally the homes are thoughtfully designed, some with brick and flint to match the surrounding North Norfolk villages. The 3 shared ownership and
6 open market houses all have rear landscaped gardens, many of which are south facing and hold a 10 year NHBC warranty. Each house has fully fitted kitchens, flooring in the kitchen, bathroom, WC and all offer private parking or garages.
Bodham is a quiet North Norfolk village, The Hoppings is close to the village hall which hosts a range of regular events. There is also a public house, which serves food within easy walking distance and a community playing field. Bodham is situated, 26 miles from Norwich and just 2 miles from the coastal village of Weybourne. The Georgian town of Holt is only 4 miles away with its range of amenities including shops, banks, restaurants, public houses, doctors and dentists. Holt, like other neighbouring towns including Sheringham and Cromer can be reached by car or bus. Bodham is popular with families due to being in the local schools catchment area.
• All sanitary ware supplied by Twyfords – E100 range /colour white.
• All bathrooms to have a mixer shower over bath with adjustable slide bar and a glazed single panel shower screen.
• Bath and shower surrounds completely tiled from floor to ceiling.2 rows above wash basin.
• Wall mounted mirror
• Towel Rail
• Gas central heating throughout.
• 2 bed properties to have Valliant EcoTex Plus 825 Combi Boiler and associated radiators.
•3 bed properties to have Valliant EcoTec Plus 615 System boiler, complete with 210 litre cylinder and associated radiators.
• Fully fitted kitchen supplied by Symphony in Georgia Oak with matt nickel bow handles.
• 40mm post formed laminated worktop with copper slate finish and 145mm upstand.
• 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink with swan neck tap.
• Fully integrated AEG appliances including single fan oven with ceramic hob.
• Stainless steel Extractor Fan.
• Stainless steel splashback behind hob.
• Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and WC.
• TV and satellite points in all living rooms and bedrooms.
• Antique/timeless white matt emulsion finish to walls and ceilings in rooms. Circulation areas to have ammonite/ dusted moss matt emulsion finish to walls.
• Internal doors are softwood painted white with five panels.
• Polished chrome door handles.
• White plastic pendants light fittings to be provided in each room generally
• Semi-recessed spot lights to kitchen, WC and bathrooms.
• White painted architraves and skirting to habitable rooms.
• Flush timber casement windows. Plots 6 and 15 to have buttermilk/stone finish. Plot 14 to have sage finish.
• Dark grey timber composite main entrance doors with obscured glazing and locking.
• French double doors to patio with toughened double glazed panels.
• Contemporary black post box with lock on primary elevation.
• Black galvanised door number.
• Black metal ‘push button’ door bell.
• Parking allocation to all houses with block paving finish.
• Soft landscaping (including grass, shrubs and trees) to be provided by end of first planting season after occupation to front and rear gardens.
• Hard landscaping to include block-paved driveways, and slab-paved Patios and pathways to plots 6, 14 & 15.
Service charge to cover communal grounds maintenance and buildings insurance.
Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.2m x 3m
Lounge - 5.2m x 3.5m
Bedroom One - 5m x 2.8m
Bedroom Two - 4.1m x 2.8m
Bedroom Three - 4m x 2.3m
Please note that the room measurements and CGI's are from Artist's impressions and Architect plans at this time and may vary to the finished build.
Please note that the asking price is based on initial 40% share for £92,000 with £316.25 per month rent payable on the remaining share and £14 per month service charge towards buildings insurance and communal grounds maintenance. The minimum initial share available to be purchased is 40%.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53587212.html
- Sheringham (2.7 mi)
- West Runton (3.9 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Sheringham (2.7 mi)
- West Runton (3.9 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL104444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.