3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSchool Lane, Bean
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Parking for multiple vehicles
- Integral Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Sought After Location
- Good Sized Bedrooms
- Close Proximity to Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Please Call William Charles to Arrange a Key Accompanied Viewing
GUIDE PRICE £360,000 - £380,000
The first thing you will notice about this property is the block driveway large enough to accommodate 3-4 vehicles. The front door leads into the entrance hall with a doorway to the right allowing access to the integral garage which has space and plumbing for a washing machine. To the left is a modern kitchen fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units and fitted with an integrated oven and grill.
To the rear of the property is a larger than average living/dining room with two sets of sliding double glazed patio doors allowing plenty of natural light to flood in.
Moving up to the first floor the property has three good sized bedrooms two of which have been fitted with sliding wardrobes and are all serviced by a family bathroom.
The property is finished in neutral decor and offers the new owners to put the own stamp on it.
Externally to the rear the private, secure garden measures approximately 55ft in length and is mainly laid to lawn.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1875. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Charles, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.