4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWynford Mount, West Park, Leeds
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- MASTER WITH EN-SUITE
- LOUNGE. FAMILY/DINING ROOM
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY. GARAGE. GARDENS
- POPULAR AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
- IDEALLY SUIT FAMILY
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Manning Stainton are delighted to offer for sale this traditional, extended, semi-detached property which offers flexible accommodation throughout. The property is sure to appeal to a variety of purchasers including the professional couple and families alike. In brief, the property comprises; entrance porch opening to reception hall, lounge with bay window to the front with contemporary fire surround housing pebbled effect gas fire, family / dining room, a superb room for the family, a breakfast kitchen with ample room for table and chairs and to the first floor, master bedroom with en-suite and three further bedrooms.
Outside, to the front, there is a lawned garden area along with block paved driveway which leads to an integral, single garage. To the back, there is a block paved patio area ideal for outside entertaining along with private and secure lawned garden area.
West Park is a highly sought after residential area of Leeds. It is within walking distance of local cafes and bistros and the cosmopolitan amenities in Headingley are a short distance away, as is the Ring Road, which allows quick, easy access to other Leeds suburbs. There is a local gym and health spa and nurseries, primary schools and high schools all lie within easy walking distance. Leeds Grammar School at Alwoodley Gates is accessible via the Ring Road and the school bus stops nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53589726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE180061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.