4 bedroom commercial property for saleQueens Arms, King Street, Inverbervie, by Montrose, Aberdeenshire
- Delightful coastal town
- Fully licensed public bar
- Free of ties
- 4 Bed owner's accommodation
- Beer Garden
- Popular venue
- Local customer base
- Refurbished current owners
- Amazing lifestyle business opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase a delightful and comfortable village style pub close to the centre of the bustling coastal town of Inverbervie in Montrose. The Queens Arms has been owned by the current proprietors since 2007 who have fully refurbished the public areas with the main bar area being extended and new fixtures and fittings throughout. The accommodation on the upper floors, currently used entirely by the owners, could be used for a number of letting rooms. The business has a very steady trade throughout the year. It is an easily managed business and would ideally suit a couple looking to own and run their own business within the licensed trade.
Property ref: 121_2807_4108236
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.