6 bedroom commercial property for sale67-69 East High Street, Forfar, Angus, Scotland
- Prime trading location.
- Tripadvisor Certificate of excellence
- 4 Luxury en suite letting rooms.
- Popular Bistro
- 2 bed owner's accommodation
- Strong trading figures and excellent margins.
- Superb reviews.
- High occupancy levels
- Exceptionally presented and maintained.
FREEHOLD SALE - CCL is delighted to bring to market The chapelbank Hotel and Bistro, a small boutique hotel situated in a prime trading location in the heart of Forfar, a thriving market town in the centre of Angus. The business offers modern accommodation in a beautiful Victorian House, with four beautifully styled and luxurious en-suite letting rooms. The popular Bistro is a thriving success and renowned for outstanding food. This sale represents an ideal opportunity to purchase a highly regarded business presented in true walk in fashion.
Property ref: 121_2807_4108579
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4108579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCL Property, Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.