6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHillcrest, Windermere Road, Kendal, Cumbria
- SUBSTANTIAL SEMI DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY
- 6 BEDROOMS, 5 WITH EN SUITE
- ATTATCHED OWNERS ACCOMMODATION TO THE REAR
- SITTING ROOM/BREAKFAST ROOM
- ANNEX WITH LARGE LOUNGE AND KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM AND CELLAR
- GARDEN AND OPEN VIEWS
- AMPLE PARKING
- A MUST SEE VERSATILE PROPERTY
**REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE.....ANY SENSIBLE OFFER CONSIDERED**
We are delighted to offer this substantial traditional, 6 bedroom, generously extended, semi detached period residence to the market. The main property is laid out over three floors and comprises of 4 double bedrooms, all with en suite shower rooms. There is a sitting room to the front which is used as a breakfast/dining room. The large extension to the rear can be used as owners accommodation/annex with a further 2 bedrooms, en suite, large lounge, spacious dining kitchen, utility room, wc and dining room. There is also an under croft/cellar, garden with open aspect and ample parking. Windermere Road is well placed for easy access into Kendal town, Windermere or for links to the A590/A591. This is a versatile property which has a good business potential or as a large family home. Viewing essential to fully appreciate the accommodation and versatility on offer with this property. Energy Rating E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53593918.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.