4 bedroom detached house for saleTanfield Drive, Radcliffe, Manchester, M26 1GY
- STUNNING DETACHED RESIDENCE.
- 4 BEDROOMS.
- FAMILY ROOM/KITCHEN DINER.
- LARGE CONSERVATORY,
- 2 BATHROOMS, GARDENS & GARAGE.
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & D/GLAZING
STUNNING DETACHED RESIDENCE OFFERING 4 BEDROOMS, LARGE CONSERVATORY, FAMILY ROOM/KITCHEN DINER, 2 BATHROOMS, GAS CENTRAL HEATING & D/GLAZING, GARDEN PLUS DRIVEWAY & GARAGE. Nestling within a popular development this modern executive detached residence offers spacious, flexible, family accommodation for the discerning buyer and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Offered in stunning decorative order the property is warmed by gas central heating and is also double glazed. In brief: Entrance hallway, ground floor W/C, formal dining room, large lounge/family kitchen diner with an array of integrated appliances opening into the large conservatory, utility room. The first floor reveals four bedrooms (master and bedroom with En Suite) a rather smart modern 4 piece family bathroom completes the accommodation. Externally the property boasts a double driveway for two vehicles which also serves the integral garage. The rear boasts a laid lawn and paved patio, ideal for those lazy summer BBQ’s The Location: Ideally placed for commuting throughout the North West, Kearsley railway station, Bolton town centre and M61 motorway are all just a short drive away. Stoneclough offers the best of all worlds, being on the edge of open countryside yet only a short drive from the hubs of Bolton and Manchester.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53596083.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARSP200712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George Grundy Estates & Elegant Homes, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.