3 bedroom terraced house for salePontefract Road, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Stone Built End terrace
- Spacious accommodation
- Close to town & commuter links
- Viewing essential
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & FAMILY-SIZED ACCOMMODATION. This property absolutely deserves a closer inspection to see exactly how much it can offer you, call WILLIAM H BROWN now to arrange your viewing, you won't be disappointed! Guide Price £90,000 - £100,000
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & FAMILY-SIZED ACCOMMODATION. This property absolutely deserves a closer inspection to see exactly how much it can offer you, call WILLIAM H BROWN now to arrange your viewing, you won't be disappointed!
Lounge 12' 9" x 12' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.91m )
Having a radiator, front facing double glazed window, front facing double glazed entrance door and a feature fire surround housing a gas fire.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Kitchen Diner 12' 11" x 12' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.91m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units finished in walnut effect, a gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, radiator, sink and drainer, downlights to the ceiling, tiling to the floor, rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed entrance door and a doorway leading to the cellar. The focal point of the room is an inset to the chimney breast with a timber mantle, tiled hearth and housing a multi-fuel burner.
Rear Porch / Utility
There is a rear facing double glazed entrance door, side facing double glazed windows, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge.
First Floor Landing
Attic Bedroom One 12' 6" x 21' 5" ( 3.81m x 6.53m )
With front and side facing double glazed windows, two radiators and fitted wardrobes. This room has sloping ceilings in some areas.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 12' 11" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.94m into recess )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 9' 10" ( 2.41m x 3.00m )
Having a rear facing double glazed and radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash basin, bath with shower set over, towel radiator, rear facing double glazed window and tiling to the walls and floor. There is a built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler.
To the rear of the property is a block paved patio style garden and a gate driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53599773.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.