3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairholme Avenue Urmston M41 9DH
- GREAT LOCATION WITHIN EASY REACH OF URMSTON TOWN CENTRE
- CUL-DE-SAC POSITION DIRECTLY OFF CHURCH ROAD
- AN EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS FITTED KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- WELL APPOINTED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- LAWNED GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS PLUS ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE
GREAT LOCATION WITHIN EASY REACH OF URMSTON TOWN CENTRE - Cul-de-sac position directly off Church Road. An extended three bedroom semi-detached property. Spacious and well presented accommodation. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. Double glazed windows and French doors to rear. Two reception rooms plus fitted kitchen/dining room. Well appointed bathroom with shower. Lawned gardens to front and rear. Driveway for two cars plus attached brick garage. Must be viewed to be appreciated.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a radiator with decorative cover. Exposed floorboards. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms.
10’11” into the bay x 11’7” with a radiator and double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Opening to:
13’1” into the rear bay x 11’7” with a radiator and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden with adjacent double glazed windows.
There is matching laminate flooring right through the spacious through lounge/dining space.
17’ x 9’5” reducing to 8’4” with a one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and an excellent range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating an oven, hob and extractor. Tiled areas, double glazed window to the rear and recess for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Access door to the garage and double glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden. Laminate flooring. Integrated dishwasher.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a double glazed window to the side and a loft access point.
12’ into the bay x 11’4” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front.
10’4” x 11’4” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Laminate flooring.
7’11” x 6’11” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Laminate flooring.
With a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Over the bath shower with an anti splash scree fitted. Tiled areas, two double glazed windows to the side and a ladder radiator.Spotlighting.
To the front of the house is a lawned garden area along with a block paved driveway for two cars and there’s a re-built boundary wall.
To the rear is a pleasant, enclosed garden that is mainly laid to lawn and is not directly overlooked from the rear. The property benefits from an ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE (15’1” x 10’1” internally approx.) with power, light and an up and over door. There’s also plumbing for a washer and the Worcester combination gas central heating boiler is located here.
Energy Performance Rating: E
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.