5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarlaxton Road, Grantham, NG31
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Flexible 3 Storey Living
- Beautiful Period Property
- Off Road Parking front & rear
- Extensive Family Garden
- Various Original Features
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Great Schools & Transport links
- EPC Rating - E
This beautiful, extensive end of terrace property spans over three storeys and has generous accommodation with an enormous garden to match. Upon arrival, you will find off street parking to the front and a path leading to the Entrance, upon entering this unique period house, there is large feature Hallway with original tiled flooring and stunning oak staircase leading you through the property and its multiple rooms. There is a Cloak Area/alcove, a Shower Room with WC, beautiful Living Room, generous Family Room, rear Lobby and Utility Room plus the Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room, tastefully improved and opened up to create a welcoming space for dining, entertaining or just spending time with the family. To the First Floor there are pretty views out to the rear of the property, three double Bedrooms along with the stylish family Bathroom. To the Second Floor are a further two double Bedrooms. All Bedrooms are spacious and this flexible accommodation would suit children of all ages. The garden is uncompromising in terms of space. There is an initial paved/patio area for seating and an abundance of lawn with various trees and borders. To the rear of the plot is a lockup shed, a garage, which can be accessed from the rear of the property, parking area and secure gated access. This house is a home and has so much to offer in terms of both space and character.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53608272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GAR180028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.