4 bedroom detached house for saleSparrowgate Road, Walsoken, Wisbech
- Modern detached house
- 4 bedrooms, en-suite to master
- 2 reception rooms plus study
- Kitchen and utility room
- Sought after location, Double garage
A HOME FOR ALL THE FAMILY! A lovely example of a modern detached house that is situated in a sought after location on the outskirts of Wisbech. With well presented and spacious accommodation this lovely home must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Situated in a sought after residential location, this superb detached house must be viewed to be fully appreciated. The house was built in 1989 by Bovis Homes and comprises a sitting room, dining room, study, ground floor wc, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four bedrooms, a master en-suite and a family bathroom. The accommodation is well presented throughout and the garden is well maintained and fully enclosed. There is a double garage and off road parking for at least two vehicles in front of the garage.
Sitting Room 21' x 11' 5" ( 6.40m x 3.48m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.78m x 3.45m )
Study 12' 3" x 6' 1" ( 3.73m x 1.85m )
Dining Room 14' 3" x 10' ( 4.34m x 3.05m )
Utility Room 8' 7" x 6' 3" ( 2.62m x 1.91m )
Bedroom 1 11' 10" x 11' 7" ( 3.61m x 3.53m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 11' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 6' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.08m )
Family Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.96m )
Double Garage 18' 6" x 16' 3" ( 5.64m x 4.95m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the B198 Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the mini roundabout turn right into Lerowe Road. At the junction turn left and then right into Chapnall Road. Proceed to the bottom and turn right into Burrett Road. Continue along and turn left into Sparrowgate Road where the property will then be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53608620.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.