3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaister-on-Sea
- GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Lounge
- First Floor Bathroom
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
* GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 * We are pleased to offer this extremely well presented three bedroom semi detached house situated in the popular coastal village of Caister-on-Sea. The spacious property offers accommodation including entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property offers the benefits of uPVC sealed unit double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, off road parking and a pleasant enclosed rear garden. Early internal viewing is highly recommended.
Part obscure glazed uPVC entrance door, window to side aspect, radiator, telephone point, stairs rising to landing, power point, door to:-
Leave Yarmouth heading north along the A149 Caister Road, continue past the Yarmouth Stadium, at the roundabout turn left onto the Caister Bypass, at the next roundabout turn right into Norwich Road, turn left into Prince of Wales Road where the property can be found on the left hand side marked by our 'For Sale' board.
Jackie Reed, Eleanor Meadows, Richard Harpley or Jennie Johnson.
13' 4'' x 12' 5" reducing to 11' 1'' (4.07m x 3.78m reducing to 3.37m)
Window to front aspect, power points, tv point, radiator, wall lighting, open plan access to:-
15' 9'' x 11' 0'' (4.8m x 3.35m)
Window to side aspect, range of fitted kitchen units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, wall mounted gas fired boiler for hot water and central heating, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, power points, electric cooker point, glazed sliding doors to:-
12' 11'' x 10' 0'' (3.93m x 3.06m)
Timber sealed unit double glazed construction on a brick built base with a pitched polycarbonate roof, French doors to garden.
Window to side aspect, power point, loft access, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with immersion heater, doors leading off:-
13' 5'' x 8' 11'' (4.09m x 2.73m)
Window to front aspect, radiator, power points, tv point.
11' 1'' x 9' 1" reducing to 6' 1'' (3.37m x 2.78m reducing 1.86m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
9' 8'' reducing to 6' 9" x 6' 7'' (2.94m reducing to 2.06m x 2.0m)
Window to front aspect, radiator, power points, overstairs cupboard.
6' 3'' x 6' 4'' (1.9m x 1.92m)
Obscure window to rear aspect, panel bath with tiled surround and mixer tap with shower attachment over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator, tiled walls.
Floorplans are available for this property via our website. If you do not have internet access but would like to view the floorplans please contact us.
The property offers a tarmac driveway, lawned front garden with well stocked shrubs to borders. The rear garden is enclosed with close board panel fencing to boundaries, brick weave patio area, variety of shrubs and plants to borders.
Mains water, electric, gas, drainage.
Great Yarmouth Borough Council - Band 'C'
Caister-on-Sea is a popular coastal village approximately 3 miles north of Great Yarmouth * There are a variety of local shops, pubs and restaurants * Post Office * First, Middle and High schools * Golf Course * Regular bus services to Great Yarmouth * Caister also boasts Roman Ruins * a sandy beach and its own Historic Castle.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53609331.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8158424. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aldreds, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.