2 bedroom flat for saleTibbott Walk, Whitchurch, Bristol
- Gated parking with electric gates
- Telephone entry system
- Purpose built
- Living Room / Kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Newly decorated communal areas
This two bedroom apartment with gated parking near the Wells Road will make a perfect investment or first time purchase. Modern, sleek, safe and secure. Offered for sale with no onward chain, a viewing is highly recommended.
St Silas Court, Whitchurch
Located in an elevated position in Whitchurch and with easy access to the Wells Road is this fantastic purpose built apartment in a small block consisting of six properties. Found on the top floor it benefits from the high ceilings into the roof space and angled design which gives impact. The block is very clean and tidy and the internal common areas have just been completely decorated throughout. Inside the apartment is a central hallway with good sized cupboard, open plan living room/kitchen, two bedrooms and separate bathroom. There is electronic entry via a phone system and electronic gates securing the private parking. This will make a perfect investment or first time purchase. Offered for sale with no onward chain, a viewing is highly recommended
Secure communal entrance into lobby with individual post boxes. Carpet. Newly decorated. Electronic phone entry system.
Front Door Into Entrance Hall
Solid wood front door. Wooden flooring which extends into living room / kitchen. Doors to all other rooms. Phone entry system. Large cupboard with electric immersion heater and washing machine.
Living Room / Kitchen 17' 8" Max into recess x 14' 11" Max with restricted height ( 5.38m Max into recess x 4.55m Max with restricted height )
Living Area 17' 8" Max into recess x 14' 11" restricted height to front ( 5.38m Max into recess x 4.55m restricted height to front )
Two windows to front providing plenty of light. Continuation of wooden flooring giving a flow to the property. The living area currently incorporates an L-shaped sofa for relaxing and watching television, a dining area and a recess which currently holds an additional full sized fridge freezer with space to spare-possible for a desk or similar. Partially restricted height.
Range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces. Integrated fridge and ice tray. Electric glass topped hob and extractor fan. Wall mounted microwave. Stainless steel sink set into work surface. Brushed steel full length splashback behind hob. Integrated electric oven.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
Master bedroom. Window to rear. High ceilings. Electric radiators. Partially restricted height. Decorative ceiling lamp.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Window to rear. High ceilings. Electric radiators. Currently used as a nursery. Partially restricted height. Ceiling lamp.
Distressed wood effect floor. Bath with mixer taps and shower over with curtain. Washhand basin, W.C, shaver point and extractor fan. Domed ceiling lamp and part tiled.
One allocated parking space to rear of property. Entry via electronic gate with fob.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53612115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI106053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.