2 bedroom terraced house for saleCobden Street, Morley, Leeds
- Well Presented Mid Town House
- Impressive Two Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge And Separate Dining Kitchen
- Patio, Lawned Garden And Parking To Rear
- Convenient For Morley Town Centre
- EPC Rating = C
Well presented throughout this impressive two bedroom mid town house has PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining kitchen fitted with a range of units. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area and lawned garden with mature shrub border. There is off road parking area to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular and sought after location this impressive family home is conveniently situated within walking distance of the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre. The property is convenient for access to Morley Train Station and for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53614137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA180004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.