2 bedroom bungalow for saleScott Green Drive, Gildersome, Leeds
- Impressive two bedroom semi detached
- PVCu double glazing. Gas fired central heating
- Available with vacant posession
- Spacious lounge. Modern fitted kitchen and shower room
- Useful storage and modern white bathroom to the first floor
- Patio and lawned garden to rear. Driveway provides ample parking
- Popular location, convenient for M621 and M62 motorway access
Available with vacant possession this impressive two bedroom semi-detached property has PVCu double glazing, gas fired central heating and an immaculate modern, neutral decorative theme throughout. This renovated property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge with feature fireplace surround, kitchen fitted with an extensive range of modern units with co-ordinating worktops, rear entrance vestibule, two bedrooms and a shower room fitted with a modern white two piece suite and separate shower cubicle. A staircase rising from bedroom one provides access to a useful storage area and a spacious bathroom fitted with a modern white three piece suite.
Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with shrub border. A pebbled driveway to the side provides ample off road parking and access to a single detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area, lawned garden and shrub / flowerbed area. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within a popular residential location this well presented property is conveniently situated for access onto the M621 and M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Gildersome offers an excellent range of local amenities. Further shopping and leisure amenities including Marks and Spencer, Ikea and Showcase Cinema can be found at Birstall Shopping Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53614143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY180107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.