6 bedroom detached house for saleDoddington, Cambridge
Withdrawn from Market
- A simply stunning, individually designed detached house
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location
- This is a real gem set in heart of the Fens
- Immaculately presented throughout, with ample natural light
- Accommodation of over 7000sqft set out over three floors
- Offering four reception rooms, first floor gym
- Feature galleried staircase and landing
- Five double bedrooms, plus master with his and her en-suite
- Further guest annexe with bedroom, bathroom and dressing room
- Double garage, ample parking and private garden
Simply stunning. An immaculately presented and deceptively spacious detached family home. Benefiting from offering over 7000sqft of flexible accommodation. Ideal for the growing family.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100778000849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Cambridge . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.