Get brand editions for Hunters, Wallasey

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Cross Lane, Wallasey, CH45 8NS

Sold STC £75,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Beautifully presented retirement apartment
  • Bright and airy accommodation
  • Good sized living room
  • Two bedrooms
  • Modern kitchen
  • Well appointed shower room
  • Communal gardens
  • No ongoing chain
  • EPC rating tbc
  • Over 55`s Only

Full description

Located on the corner of Cross Lane and Leasowe Road, arises a rare opportunity to purchase a two bedroomed First Floor Retirement Flat. Beautifully presented throughout this well maintained apartment is bright and airy and boasts a certain charm. With the benefit of gas central heating and UPVC double glazing, the accommodation briefly comprises of a good sized lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a well appointed shower room. Set in communal gardens with parking, the flat offers good accommodation in a pleasant setting and an inspection is highly recommended.
This is a shared ownership property with 70% ownership being offered for sale, the remaining 30% share is owned by Liverpool Housing Trust. As this is a shared ownership for the elderly scheme any applicants must be 55 years of age or over.
EPC rating C

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
28 March 2018


Externally hosted floorplan

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference WALSP99312381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.