3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLilley
Withdrawn from Market
- Sought after Hertfordshire location
- Extended to the rear offering three reception areas
- Lovely refitted kitchen
- Refitted Wetroom and WC
- Countryside views to rear
- Large rear garden and lease of additional land to rear
Penrose Estate Agents are proud to present to the market this superb three bedroom family home situated in the sought after Hertfordshire hamlet of Lilley. Internally the property has been improved by the current owner over the years with refitted wet room to the first floor, refitted WC to the ground floor, new flooring and new decoration throughout. The ground floor boasts two reception rooms, one currently used as study/music room, lovely rear facing kitchen, large sun room/dining room, which could be extended further across the back of the kitchen as long as planning allowed, and a the WC. The first floor has three well proportioned bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the refitted shower room. Externally to the front is a lovely mature garden offering a barrier from the road secluding the house with a pathway leading through a side gate into the rear. The rear garden has a patio area, accessed directly from the sun room, and lawn. This property also benefits from a longstanding lease of another piece of land which runs behind this house and both neighbours, It can be accessed from a private rear access road and currently houses a number of outbuildings. The current owner pays £50 per year for the use of the land and is transferable with the sale. Ideal for growing veg, keeping chickens or just to enjoy in the summer months. This is a rare opportunity to live in beautiful location at a realistic price and certainly one not to miss!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53621649.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8464241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.