3 bedroom bungalow for saleNeedwood Grange, Abbots Bromley, WS15
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Offered No Upward Chain
- Popular Cul de Sac Location
- Open Plan Living & Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bedroom Three/Study & Bathroom
- Single Garage & Parking
- Well Tended Gardens
- Walking Distance to Village Amenities
Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW set on the popular Needwood Grange. Set within walking distance of the superb amenities Abbots Bromley has to offer, the property benefits from well proportioned interiors and superb outside space including low maintenance rear gardens, a single garage and off street parking. The interiors comprise open plan living and dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and a third bedroom/study, and the bungalow benefits from full double glazing and mains gas central heating.
The popular village of Abbots Bromley is a thriving village with a rich history, famed for its historical school and annual Horn Dance festival. The village is home to a good selection of amenities including a newsagents/general store, butchers’, primary school, doctor’s with dispensary surgery, traditional pubs, church, village hall and Abbots Bromley School, all well within walking distance of the property. Abbots Bromley has also recently been named as one of the Top 12 Places to Live in the Midlands by the Sunday Times. There are good road links along the A515, A50 and A38 and a regular public bus route runs through the village giving access to nearby villages and towns.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53623854.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27738228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parker Hall , Barton-under-Needwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.