3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLewiston Road, Chaddesden, Derby
- Semi-Detached Property
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Size Garden
- Popular Location
- Ideal FTB / Family Home
- No Chain - Viewing Advised
A recently refurbished three bedroom semi-detached property in popular location in Chaddesden offered for sale with no onward chain. VIEWING ADVISED - NO CHAIN
A recently refurbished three bedroom semi-detached property in popular location in Chaddesden offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation would be perfect for a first time buyer or growing family and benefits from new carpets and decoration throughout, new modern fitted kitchen/dining room, new bathroom suite and three good size bedrooms. Outside can be found a good size enclosed garden. The property is well placed for access to local amenities in Chaddesden, local schools and road links with the A52, M1 and Derby City. An early internal viewing comes highly advised.
Having entrance door to the front elevation, stairs to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, wall mounted electric fire and TV point.
Kitchen/dining Room 8' 6" x 19' 2" ( 2.59m x 5.84m )
Fitted with brand new modern matching wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part tiled walls, integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, new wall mounted gas central heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for dining table and chairs, two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and door giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and loft access.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" x 10' 11" max ( 3.25m x 3.33m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 10' 6" plus entry ( 2.82m x 3.20m plus entry )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 1" x 8' 8" max ( 2.46m x 2.64m max )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a new modern three piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin with storage below and low level WC. Part tiled walls, heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to the side and rear elevation.
To the front the property is set back from the road behind a neat block paved driveweay. To the rear is an enclosed garden being mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and stocked borders enclosed by timber fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53624556.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER205586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.