3 bedroom terraced house for saleBurntwood Road, Grimethorpe, BARNSLEY
- 3 bedrooms
- Drive & garage
- Modern and well presented
- Viewing essential
STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA WITH DRIVE & GARAGE! This great property has been finished to a high standard throughout and the modern decor will definitely appeal to a range of purchasers! Don't miss out, call us today and register your interest! Guide price £125,000 - £130,000.
STUNNING FAMILY HOME IN A SOUGHT AFTER AREA WITH DRIVE & GARAGE! This great property has been finished to a high standard throughout and the modern decor will definitely appeal to a range of purchasers! Don't miss out, call us today and register your interest! Guide price £120,000-£130,000
Having a front facing double glazed entrance door, radiator, staircase rising to the first floor and an understairs storage cupboard.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash basin and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 5" x 15' 10" ( 3.17m x 4.83m )
Having two radiators, rear facing double glazed French style doors and downlights to the ceiling.
Kitchen 9' x 15' 1" ( 2.74m x 4.60m )
Accessed from the lounge via sliding doors, there is an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in walnut effect, sink and drainer, electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, a range of integrated Neff appliances including washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
There is a front facing double glazed window, radiator and a built in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 13' to wardrobes ( 3.78m x 3.96m to wardrobes )
With a spindled balustrade, a range of fitted wardrobes, two radiators, access to the loft and a front facing double glazed window with views over fields.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a wash hand basin, low flush WC and a shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 12' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.73m )
Having a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, panelled bath with shower set over, downlights to the ceiling, extractof fan, cupboard housing the central heating boiler and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front is a buffer garden and to the rear is a landscaped garden with an artificial lawn, shrub borders and a raised decked area. There is also access a drive and garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53626089.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.