5 bedroom house for saleLeathwaite Road, Battersea, London, SW11
- Desirable family home, immaculately presented
- Spacious accommodation throughout with large cellar
- Double reception room with gas fire
- Large kitchen breakfast room
- Four doubles and a single bedroom
- Ensuite shower room and family bathroom
- Off street parking and downstairs cloakroom
- South Westerly facing garden with side access
- Located between the Commons an offered with no onward chain
James Pendleton has great pleasure, introducing to the market this immaculately presented end of terrace five-bedroom Victorian family home located moments from the bars and restaurants on Northcote Road and within the catchment area for excellent local schools. Set over three storeys, this immaculately presented family home boasts generous living accommodation, and many original features. Additionally, it also has a notably larger than average cellar with off street parking to the front. The frontage has a folding wrought iron gate and a security post.
The private front door leads into a welcoming entrance hall off which there is a double reception room with a bay window, original double doors and a gas fire. There is a downstairs cloakroom and a large fully fitted kitchen breakfast room to the rear with solid wood parquet flooring. This leads out to a generous South Westerly facing garden with side access to the pavement - suitable for the width of a double pram. The cellar is larger than average and is designed to fit several white goods, along with a modern boiler system and still have plenty of storage.
Located on the first floor are three double bedrooms with built in wardrobe space. The master bedroom is into the bay window to the front of the house and has plenty of natural light as a result of the orientation of the house. There are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom off the first floor landing. On the second floor there is a large bedroom with double doors and a Juliette balcony that has views to the rear. This good size room has generous eave storage and an ensuite shower room .Off the second-floor landing there is a fifth bedroom, which could be used as a dressing room, office or nursery, and has ample built in wardrobe space.
Leathwaite Road is situated within close proximity to the open space of both Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common. The property is also ideally located for Clapham Junction and Clapham South underground and moments from the bars and restaurants on Northcote Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53626953.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS180078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.