3 bedroom detached house for saleValley Road, Nottingham
Offers in Excess of
- ***OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £210,000***
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOUSE
- EXTENDED TO REAR
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GARAGE AND CAR PORT
- RECENTLY RENOVATED
***OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £210,000*** A superbly appointed executive three bedroom detached property, located in the much sought after location of Sherwood. The property has been recently renovated throughout and offers sizable accommodation, two reception rooms and a good sized garden with garage.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market an opportunity to acquire a superbly appointed executive three bedroom detached property, located in the much sought after location of Sherwood. The property has been recently renovated throughout and offers sizable accommodation, two reception rooms, three bedrooms and a good sized garden with garage and car port to rear.
Door leading into front elevation. Doorway leading in to entrance hallway.
Door leading in from front porch, wall mounted radiator, double doorway leading into lounge, staircase to first floor landing.
Double glazed obscured window to front elevation, storage cupboard housing the electrical meter.
Double glazed obscured window to side elevation, low level WC, vanity sink unit, vinyl floor covering, wall mounted gas combination boiler.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 10" ( 5.11m x 3.61m )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 8' 7" x 9' 9" Plus Storage Recess ( 2.62m x 2.97m Plus Storage Recess )
Double glazed French doors to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, vinyl floor covering.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.54m )
Comprises of a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, integral electric oven, electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, wall mounted radiator. halogen spotlights to ceiling, laminate floor covering. Double glazed window to rear elevation overlooking the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access from entrance hallway, triple glazed window to side elevation, built in airing cupboard housing water tank, ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Triple glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 1" ( 3.53m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 7' 9" Max ( 3.38m x 2.36m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, decorative coving, loft access.
Bathroom 7' 9" x 6' ( 2.36m x 1.83m )
Two double glazed obscured windows to rear elevation. Consists of a three piece white suite containing a paneled bath with wall mounted electric shower and attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls, vinyl floor covering.
To the front of the property is a raised lawned area with stocked, side pathway with access to car port. To the rear of the property is a feature patio area with a raised lawned, stocked borders, sleeper style boundaries. To the rear of the garden is parking and a garage.
Up and over doors with lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53629209.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.