1 bedroom apartment for saleHorizon House, Battersea Reach
Withdrawn from Market
- Popular Berkeley Homes Development
- South-Facing Apartment
- Double Bedroom / Sleek Bathroom
- Bright Open-Plan Reception
- Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Storage Cupboard / Utility Area
- Excellent Riverside Location
- Nearby Rail / Bus / River Bus / Tube Links
- Tesco, Café, Restaurant, Bar, Health Centre
- Residents' Gym & 24/7 Concierge
This superb fourth floor apartment boasts a sought-after riverside location, bright southerly aspect & excellent nearby transport links. Stylish accommodation spans approximately 521ft², comprising a well-proportioned double bedroom, immaculate bathroom, open-plan reception area & fully-equipped contemporary kitchen. The sophisticated interior features integrated Zanussi appliances, storage cupboard & separate utility area, while floor-to-ceiling windows immerse the property in natural light.
Battersea Reach is an award-winning riverside development, positioned just moments from the transport services of Wandsworth Town & Clapham Junction. Residents benefit from 24-hour concierge & an exclusive gym, as well as on-site amenities like Tesco Express, Young's Bar & Restaurant, Cake Boy Patisserie Café, fitness studios, healthcare clinic & beauty salon.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783007711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.