3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Northallerton
- Two bedroom period cottage
- Beautifully presented living accommodation
- Period features
- New central heating boiler
- Full rewire
- Part double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Walking distance of High Street
252 High Street offers excellent living accommodation with character and period features. The refurbishment includes a new central heating boiler, full rewire, some new double glazing, reconfiguration of the previous accommodation and new kitchen and bathroom fittings. The property retains many period features to include some sash windows including Yorkshire sash windows, exposed floorboards, roof trusses, beams, internal doors and tiled floors. The accommodation includes entrance hall, lovely living room with window to the front and log-burning stove, snug area with double-sided log-burning stove to the fantastic open-plan kitchen and dining room area which has patio doors to the rear and a staircase to the first floor study area. From the main stairs and landing there is a master bedroom with en-suite, an additional double bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is a forecourt garden, and a shared passage leading to the private and enclosed rear garden and patio area. The property is situated within walking distance of the main High Street. Internal viewing is thoroughly recommended.
A beautifully presented and refurbished period cottage situated within walking distance of Northallerton High Street.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Part double glazing
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding D)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53640915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27741044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.