4 bedroom detached house for saleLocko Road, Lower Pilsley, Chesterfield
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with choice of fitted kitchen and integrate appliances.
- Separate spacious lounge
- Large Master bedroom with fully fitted en-suite
- Block paved Driveway
- French doors opening onto south facing fully enclosed rear garden and paved patio area
- Family Bathroom with modern white suite and chrome fittings including thermostatic shower
- Ample storage
These four-bedroom family homes are built to the highest specification with flexible, open plan living space; featuring designer kitchens and bathrooms. Highly energy efficient, these homes are designed for the way we choose to live today. Ideal for the busy family and for entertaining friends; they are perfect for families and couples alike. These outstanding homes are equipped with every modern convenience and offer exceptional value for money.
These stunning homes are covered by an industry leading 10-year NHBC guarantee and all properties are eligible for Help to Buy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27741148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.