1 bedroom apartment for saleWargrave Road, Twyford, Reading
Offers in Excess of
- In the Heart of the village
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Beautifully renovated to a high standard
- Feature original fireplace
- A short walk to Twyford Station
- EPC Rating C
Wentworth Estate Agent have pleasure in offering to the market one of four BEAUTIFULLY RENOVATED ONE BEDROOM APARTMENTS in the centre of Twyford Village, with shops and restaurants and Twyford Mainline Station serving London Paddington and Reading.
The stunning Accommodation comprises of a living room with a brick fireplace feature in the centre of the room and storage cupboard to one side with shelving.
This leads into the kitchen which benefits with plenty of cupboard space, sink, induction hob, oven, washer dryer and breakfast bar with space for 4 chairs.
The Bathroom has the benefit of a bath with shower, sink with storage, WC and a heated towel rail.
The bedroom is at the back of the property and carpeted to create a cosy and relaxing atmosphere.
The property includes down lighting throughout, gas central heating, parking for one car.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27741316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WentWorth Estate Agents, Twyford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.