2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Head Race, Maidstone, Kent
- 2 bedroom terraced home in a cul-de-sac location
- Cute rear garden
- Enjoy riverside walks
- 2 allocated parking spaces to rear
- Close to Maidstone town centre
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Buying your first home is never cheap, it especially doesn’t help when you are then faced with the chore of having to do lots of work and decorating. Well with this magnificent home you have the luxury of being able to move straight in without having to lift a single paint brush.
Walk up your front garden path and open the door and you’re instantly welcomed by this stunning lounge perfect for unwinding in after a long hard day’s work.
This beautifully fitted kitchen is ideal for preparing those evening meals for yourself and partner with a direct backdrop onto the rear garden.
For when summer returns this cute garden is ideal for inviting all your friends and family over and having a summer barbecue.
If you are lucky enough to have more than one car then this home has two allocated parking spaces to the rear which can also be accessed from the rear garden and in addition, the current owners have made good some of the extra land they own and use it for parking too.
This home is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de- sac so couldn’t be in a more perfect position, also talking of location you are only a short drive away from the main town of Maidstone with all it has to offer.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'6 x 11'0 (4.42m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 11'0 x 7'7 (3.36m x 2.31m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 7'8 (3.43m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 2: 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Garden
- Allocated Parking To Rear
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53642664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.