3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuckle Lane, Menston, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29
- Two good reception rooms
- UPVC double glazing and gas fired heating
- Walking distance to village park with shops beyond
- Family friendly rear garden
- Woodland aspects to the front
An extended three bedroom semi-detached family home offering spacious living accommodation complimented by good sized garden to the rear, driveway parking and a single garage. Standing close to open countryside, within walking distance of Menston’s railway station and the village park.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a well proportioned three bedroomed semi-detached home – extended to the rear with patio doors opening onto a good sized enclosed family friendly garden.
The accommodation includes a pair of well proportioned reception rooms along with a separate ground floor kitchen also having garden access. There are three bedrooms to the first floor – two of which are doubles, with two of the rooms having very pleasant aspects to the front towards a small area of woodland. A modern three piece white bathroom suite includes a shower over the bath. To the side of the house is an attached garage providing useful storage or additional parking supplementing the driveway to the front.
Menston remains one of the areas more popular village communities with a broad range of local amenities including a popular park, pubs/restaurants and a choice of local shops. Nearby Guiseley has a broader range of amenities and, as with Menston itself, a ‘metro’ railway station from where there are frequent services throughout the day into Leeds and Bradford – making the village an ideal commuter base. Both Ilkley and Otley are also within comfortable daily travelling distance and connected by public transport.
If heading towards Menston from Guiseley or Ilkley please proceed towards the crossroads adjacent to the Hare and Hounds pub and turn towards Otley (right or left respectively). Continue for a couple of hundred yards and the house is to the left shortly before the railway bridge.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53643447.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Burley In Wharfdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.