6 bedroom detached house for saleCopse Wood Way, Northwood, Middlesex, HA6
- Beautiful detached residence
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms including Master with ensuite
- Balcony off master suite
- Large Reception Room
- Two further reception rooms
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Large rear garden
- off street parking
- garage to rear of garden with added parking
A rarely available six bedroom Georgian style detached home located on the popular Copse wood way, offering balanced accommodation throughout boasting over 2900 sq. ft.
The property briefly comprises a welcoming entrance hallway leading into a vast dining room, a bright and spacious reception room with double doors to a study room, a family room with a beautiful feature bay and access to the patio and rear garden, a fully fitted kitchen with eye and base level units and a separate utility room.
The first floor offers a spacious luxury master suite with fitted wardrobes, an ensuite bathroom with a five piece suite and double doors to a large balcony, three further good sized bedrooms all benefitting from fitted wardrobes and one with a walk in dressing room. Completing the first floor is a family bathroom. The second floor offers two further large double bedrooms, a home office and a family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53648457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR140018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.