3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDales Avenue, Whitefield, Manchester
- Well presented spacious semi detached family home
- A stones throw from Whitefield centre
- Convenient for shops, bars & restaurants
- Close to metrolink station providing easy access into Manchester
- Spacious bright living accommodation
- Entrance hallway
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Open plan fitted kitchen leading into extension dining area
- Three generous bedrooms (main fitted)
- Family bathroom
A stones throw from Whitefield centre perfect for shops, bars, restaurant's & transport links is this well presented semi - detached family home. This home offers bright open sociable living with a lovely mix of new yet with original features in keeping with a property of this era. Sold with no upward chain & viewing is highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_1329_4596995
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53648544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4596995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.