3 bedroom terraced house for saleFairview Cottages, Pennsylvania, Chippenham
- Stunning Character Property
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Beautiful Countryside Views
- Original Character Features
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer this charming three double bedroom character cottage. This property is certainly not one to be missed with great access to the M4 and also into the georgian city of Bath. This wonderful family home is full of charming character features and is not to be missed.
Accommodation compromises of; two reception room both with fireplaces, a generous kitchen/ diner with a stable door leading into the rear garden, upstairs there are three double bedrooms with character features and a large Bathroom also. Externally there is a front and rear garden with patio and generous lawn area with stunning views over the Cotswold way and surrounding countryside.
Door to front, stairs leading to landing with original banisters, doors leading to study and lounge.
Study 9' 4" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 2.84m Max x 4.55m Max )
Sash window to front, original Victorian fireplace, wall paneling, fitted shelving and cupboards, radiator.
Lounge 9' 8" Max x 14' 11" Max ( 2.95m Max x 4.55m Max )
Sash window to front, wall paneling, open fireplace, understairs cupboard, radiator, television and telephone point, door to kitchen.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 7" Max x 22' 1" Max ( 3.23m Max x 6.73m Max )
Fitted kitchen with base units and Belfast sink, two double glazed windows overlooking the garden, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker point, cooker hood, open fireplace, stable door to garden.
Loft access, stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 14' 9" Max x 12' 6" Max ( 4.50m Max x 3.81m Max )
Sash window to front, exposed wooden flooring, original Victorian fireplace, radiator, original character features.
Bedroom Two 14' 9" Max x 9' 8" Max ( 4.50m Max x 2.95m Max )
Sash window to front, exposed wooden flooring, wood paneling, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" Max x 11' 5" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden and surrounding countryside, radiator, character features.
Bathroom 10' 7" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 3.23m Max x 2.87m Max )
Double glazed obscured window to rear, free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, shower with double cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, W/C, partly tiled, exposed wooden flooring, extractor fan.
Garden is laid to lawn with path leading from front gate to front door.
Accessed from the stable door in the kitchen, leading to a generous patio area, steps onto the large lawn area with a garden shed and the oil tank is hidden away, a range of fruit trees including two pear trees and two apple trees, the garden also boasts stunning views of the cotsworld way and surrounding countryside, to the rear of this beautiful garden is access to the parking.
Room for three cars
Leave Bath on the A 4 London Road. Take the first exit off the Batheaston bypass (signposted M4 motorway), onto the A46 and proceed up the hill until you reach to the A420/A46 roundabout. Proceed straight across and proceed into Pennsylvania. Just after the Esso garage take the right hand turn and follow the gravel track to the parking area on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53648698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT105640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.