2 bedroom flat for saleBartol Crescent, Boston
- 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- MODERN REFITTED BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN & BRICK BUILT STORE
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & AMENITIES
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY
This well presented floor flat is situated close to Boston Town Centre and its amenities. The property benefits from an Entrance Hall, good sized Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms, refitted Bathroom and enclosed rear garden with brick built store.
This well presented floor flat benefits from an Entrance Hall, good sized Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen, 2 Double Bedrooms, refitted Bathroom and enclosed rear garden. There are also communal grassed areas to the front of the property. The property is situated close to Boston Town Centre and its amenities and also both Boston Train and Bus stations.
With uPVC double glazed door to side elevation, stairs rising to Entrance Hall which comprises wood laminate flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling light, radiator, loft access, door to lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 4" maximum into bay window x 17' 9" ( 4.06m maximum into bay window x 5.41m )
With 2 double glazed windows to front elevation, electric fireplace with modern surround and wooden mantle, radiator, TV aerial point, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 9' 4" ( 2.95m x 2.84m )
With a fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed windows to side and rear elevation, stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, space for oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, extractor fan, wood effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 6" maximum ( 3.94m x 3.51m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted double wardrobe, radiator, TV aerial point, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, built-in cupboard, wood laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
With a refitted modern suite comprising wash hand basin and WC with concealed cistern set to vanity housing, bath with shower attachment and shower screen, ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, radiator, tiled walls and floor, double glazed window to rear elevation.
To the front of the property are communal lawned areas. There is a brick built shed which provides access to the rear garden which is enclosed by fencing and predominantly laid to lawn. There is a paved patio seating area and a garden shed.
Brick Built Store
With doors to both the front and rear elevations and is served by power and lighting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53649312.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.